Welcome to you in today’s tutorial. Today we will discuss with you how to buy a Google Voice account. If you want to buy a Google Voice account, you need to first know about Google Voice. What is Google Voice? How it works. We will know how to buy a Google Voice account. In this article I will explain the step-by-step guide how to Buy Google Voice Accounts for your personal use or for business.
Click To Buy Google Voice Account
Google Voice is a Modern Way of communication. It is a Voice over Internet Protocol phone service. Which was founded by Google in 2009.
This service helps you to receive and send text messages. It gives you the opportunity to manage all calls with one device. That is a voice over internet protocol (VoIP) service. It works through an internet connection.
This means that wherever you have an Internet connection, you can access this service and make calls, receive and send text messages and much more.
Google Voice was launched on March 11, 2009, with new features including SMS voicemail and transcription management. The Grand Central ring back tone feature has not yet been installed on Google Voice. Google’s former Grand Central has converted accounts into Google Voice and announced that the service will begin accepting “new members” in a few weeks.
On June 25, 2009, NBC Today reported that Google Voice was available nationwide. On July 1, 2009, Google offered voice users the option to change their service phone number for a fee of US $10.
Now we will know how Google Voice works. You first sign up for google voice, you will have Google voice as an alternative to using your phone number.
You can send and receive calls/messages as an alternative to your personal number. The Google Voice service works depending on the Internet connection. You are disconnected from the Internet, it will stop working.
If you want to set the Google Voice number. You need to sign up with your mobile number and verify the number, input the region code. Now you can choose your mobile.
If you think about the numbers as if you are a businessman. Want to show optional numbers in your business), you can input the numbers of your choice and see if they are right for you. Now you can make calls from your phone or your computer.
One of the great things about Google Voice is its affordable price.
First, it’s a free service to sign up. You do not have to pay a fee to communicate with other users in the United States with the Google Voice number. Here is an effective tool from Google for call rates. You can input the cost of Google Voice service to the country you are contacting. Fees are minimal and cost only a few cents per minute.
You can use Google Voice on different devices. This includes Android, iPhone, and web versions.
To use Google Voice on Android, you first need to download the Google Voice app from the Play Store. So just click on the sign-up link. Give your mobile number. Now Google will send you a verification code from the voice communication team. Now You enter this code in the verification and click the verify button. Your Google Voice account is now open. Now you can start using Google Voice on your Android.
You can use Google Voice on the iPhone. You download the IOS version of google voice from the Apple Store. Now create an account. It’s very easy and very affordable to use. Now you can send and receive messages on your iPhone using Google Voice very easily.
To use Google Voice on the web, you must first visit https://voice.google.com/ in your PC or laptop browser. Input all the necessary option and give your mobile number. The Google Voice service on the web is easy and affordable to use. It uses the camera and microphone of the laptop or PC, via a web extension.
1. Any message or voice mail can be forwarded.
2. You will receive notifications of voicemail messages via email or SMS.
3. Personalized greetings can be exchanged on the basis of calling numbers.
4. Google Voice service works for PC-to-phone calling only in the United States and Canada.
5. It uses for domestic or international calls to the United States and Canada. Google has implemented it for other countries. US telephone number is required to get a Google Voice phone number and to redirect incoming calls.
If you want to buy a Google Voice account, you need to contact different Google Voice vendors. There are several Google Voice vendors. We sell Google Voice accounts. You can contact us
You can start it by ordering from us. To do this you simply use the contacts provided and displayed on our website. We will discuss this much more with you. And we will try to give our service to you.
If you want to set up a Google Voice account for the first time. Now you can follow the procedure below. It’s quite simple hopefully you will benefit.
1. Go to voice.google.com, and click the sign-up button. Or press the “use personal for” button. Here you will find 3 options, 1-android, 2-ios, and 3-web. Now you can choose any one of them, and click on it.
3. You will now press the continue button. Now you have to fulfil all their conditions and click on the Next button to receive the service.
4. Now Google Voice will ask for your current used phone number. And you give it and press the next button. Now Google will be doing send code SMS to verify the number from voice communication. Now you will take that code and sit in the verification option. Click on the verify button again.
5. On this page, you will be verified with Google and a Google Voice account will be created for you. Now you get a number from Google Voice. Again you can use this number for any of your contacts.
6. You will save your number and password. Now you can access and use your Google Account according to their terms.
Managing Google Voice accounts is very easy and affordable. This will bring new dimensions through your communication.
Make and receive phone calls anywhere, using a number on any device. Start communicating more effectively.
You can create groups to make better use of your Google Voice service. You can be managed by admin.
Not only single google voice accounts, but also you can buy bulk google voice accounts.